How Price Affects Buyer Interest:
Research conducted by the National Association of REALTORS® shows that more buyers purchase their homes at fair market value – not above it. Buyers are not concerned about what you paid, what you want, what you need, what your neighbour says or how much money you spent to improve the home. The percentage of buyers increases even more when the price drops just below fair market value.
The Benefits of Pricing Right:
- Your home is exposed to qualified buyers.
- Your home is marketable.
- REALTORS® will show your home to their buyer clients.
- The closer to market value the higher the offer.
- A well-priced home can generate competing offers.
- Your home will sell faster.