What is the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification?
The PSA certification provides REALTORS® with enhanced tools, education and expertise to determine the most accurate value for a home and give clients a leg up when buying or selling. Determining property values depends more than ever on professional expertise, competence and the best use of technology when approaching the pricing assignment from various perspectives. The PSA Certification enhances skills in pricing properties, creating CMA’s, working with appraisers and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
The National Association of REALTORS® PSA Certification provides a framework for understanding:
- The purpose and benefits of CMA’s.
- Terminology of pricing and valuation.
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing.
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them.
- The role of supply and demand in pricing.
- How to adjust comparables.
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments.
- How to guide clients through the CMA.
- How to work with appraisers.
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices.
Why Work With a REALTOR® Who is a Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)?
Working with a PSA adds valuable perspective to your transaction while taking the guesswork out of pricing. The market demands accurate property value assessments more than ever. Gain the confidence that the home you buy or sell has the most accurate price. There’s a great deal to consider when buying or selling a house. Understanding how the price of your home is determined will help you make the smartest (and best) investment.