My goal is to maximize your profits by having your home sell quickly, for a great price and under the best possible terms. To do this, it needs to be well priced, staged, marketed and be seen by as many qualified buyers as possible. The following is my 20 Point Plan of Action, which outlines the steps I will take to accomplish these goals.
My 20 Point Plan of Action!
1. Home Prep/Staging – I will conduct an objective analysis of your home so that you can prepare your property so that it is in top-selling condition. Remember, you only get one chance to make a first impression!
2. Comparative Market Analysis – I will prepare and review with you a Comparative Market Analysis of your community to provide you with the best possible counsel on a pricing strategy.
3. Professional Photography – Current studies show that over 90% of potential home buyers start their home buying journey by viewing properties online. A selection of professional property images, with the addition of a lifestyle shot or two, can have a powerful effect on a potential buyer. A quality array of property and lifestyle photos is key to capturing your buyers’ attention in a short space of time. Professional photography requires thought, preparation and the right equipment. I will have your property professionally photographed using HDR Photography, which will include enhanced 360 degree views and interactive floor plans of your home!
4. Stand Alone Property Website - I know the importance of keeping up with new technology and market trends. Therefore, as part of my marketing plan, I purchase a complete website dedicated entirely to selling their home – www.youraddresshere.com.
5. Feature Sheets – A real estate feature sheet is an effective marketing tool, as it has the potential to be a perfect reminder to potential home buyers of your home. I will have professionally designed color feature sheets created, containing high resolution pictures and detailed information highlighting key features of your home; available in print & digital format.
6. Home Book - A Home Book is a valuable marketing tool that contains pertinent data about an individual property. Buyers appreciate this as it includes specific information on the home itself, schools, places of worship and other area amenities. As part of my marketing plan, I will prepare a full color Home Book of your property to help buyers realize the quality & value your home has to offer and distinguish it from the competition.
7. Video Tour – Have a professional video tour of your property created and have it uploaded to various websites such as; YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, your unique website.
8. Toronto MLS - List the property on the Toronto Real Estate Board’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for maximum exposure.
9. HomeLife Websites – List the property on various HomeLife affiliated websites such as; HomeLife.ca, HomeLifeBayview.com, MarkGauthier.realtor, etc.
10. HomeLife Sign – Install and display a professional and distinct HomeLife sign on your property.
11. Lock box – Install a HomeLife lock box to facilitate showings with potential buyers who are represented by other real estate agents. The easier it is to show your home, the higher the amount of traffic and exposure of your home to the market.
12. Just Listed Flyers – Professional design and distribute a minimum of 200 Just Listed Flyers to your local community to inform area residents of the availability of your home. Area residents can be an excellent source of prospects for your home, often they know someone in their circle looking for a home just like yours.
13. HomeLife/Bayview Agents – Direct marketing to HomeLife/Bayview’s 600+ strong REALTORS® representing 1000’s of potential buyers.
14. Local Agents – Direct marketing to a list of local agents active in your community, advising them of your home’s availability.
15. Agent Open House – Host an Agent only Open House within the first 2 days of your home being listed on MLS. This will allow the opportunity to showcase your homes features to area agents currently working with local buyers.
16. Public Open House – Host public Open House(s) on Saturdays/Sundays to promote your home and create demand and interest.
17. Feed Back – I will follow up on all showings and open houses with potential buyers to solicit feedback on your property. This will allow us to gage the current market and modify the marketing strategy of your home.
18. Digital Advertisement – Submit your property for advertising on websites such as: Realtor.ca, Craigslist & Kijiji and featured prominently on my own website.
19. Communication – Establish a detailed communication strategy (frequency, method, content) to provide you with ongoing personal communication regarding showings, inquiries, marketing, market conditions and all relevant activity.
20. Pre-Qualify Buyers – I will assist potential buyers with mortgage pre-qualification to help ensure they are financially able to purchase your home.