The proper balance of these Key Market Factors will expedite your sale:
• Location is the single greatest factor affecting value.
• Neighborhood desirability is fundamental to a property’s fair market value.
• Buyers compare your property against competing properties.
• Buyers interpret value based on available properties.
• The real estate market may reflect a seller’s market or a buyer’s market.
• Market conditions cannot be manipulated; an individually tailored marketing plan must be developed accordingly.
• Property condition affects price and speed of sale.
• Optimizing physical appearances and advance preparation for marketing maximizes value.
• The more flexible the financing, the broader the market, the quicker the sale and the higher the price.
• Terms structured to meet your objectives are important to successful marketing.
• If the property is not properly priced, a sale may be delayed or even prevented.
• A Pricing Strategy Advisor prepared CMA will assist you in determining the best possible price.